Random screen lock ups

Old_Norm

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
I've had the Flip4 for about 3 weeks now and occasionally the screen will freeze. No scrolling, no zooming. I back arrow out of the frozen screen and the next screen is fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Old_Norm

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
The same. It may be Chrome. I had a screen lock on this site a few minutes ago with Chrome. So I tried Samsung Internet and I could access this page. Interestingly I cannot uninstall Chrome just disable it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The same. It may be Chrome. I had a screen lock on this site a few minutes ago with Chrome. So I tried Samsung Internet and I could access this page. Interestingly I cannot uninstall Chrome just disable it.
Try clearing its cache then force stop it

Old_Norm

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
Thanks. I've done that a couple of times. I wonder if it is a problem with the bookmarks. I think the screen locks I've had were with bookmarks. Next time the screen locks I'll enter the URL manually and see if the problem continues.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. I've done that a couple of times. I wonder if it is a problem with the bookmarks. I think the screen locks I've had were with bookmarks. Next time the screen locks I'll enter the URL manually and see if the problem continues.
Ok keep us posted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana