Razr 2023 Case

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
There’s a sticky thread for Razr + 2023 cases, so I wanted to show off what I got on Ebay for my Razr 2023 (40). It’s well built, made of a thick fabric and leather, Velcro closure, very soft on the inside. It hooks to a belt, belt loop, or clips on clothing. I have it clipped to my keyring. Great drop/bump protection for the device.

I’m thinking with this kind of folder, a “case” that attaches to the front and back really wouldn’t protect that much - but I might be wrong. This pouch fit the Moto like a glove. 😊 Sorry about the size of the image - I’m new here lol

IMG_20231104_234732711_Original.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: J Dubbs

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I like it... it brings back good memories of my first phone, a big Motorola old school flip phone that I used to carry in a leather belt pouch just like that 😉 I actually still have it too... I'm sentimental like that 😄

The more things change the more they stay the same lol.

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
I like it... it brings back good memories of my first phone, a big Motorola old school flip phone that I used to carry in a leather belt pouch just like that 😉 I actually still have it too... I'm sentimental like that 😄

Indeed! I had some Motorolas also - the V-300, V-330, V-220, the original Razr and the Pebl. I kept the V-300 in a cloth pouch on my belt. With the increase in quality we see in today’s foldables, we also see an increase in creativity of design. Finally there are phones that are not merely slabs!

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
After one day of use, I’m replacing this case! 😂 —- When I pull apart the Velcro closure to take out the phone, it is SO LOUD. Yesterday morning at Church I was taking the phone out of the pouch to use my Bible app, and opening the flap had everyone turn around to see what the sound was. It’s crazy.

But the story will end well - Last night I contacted the Ebay seller and told him what the problem was, and he said he would replace the pouch for free with a similar model that has a magnetic (not velcro) closure. Plus, to boot, he will let me go ahead and keep the first one. He explained that the cost of return shipping is more than the wholesale cost of the first pouch. Makes sense. So, problem solved - I think -

• Haha

Cheefy

Nov 20, 2023
Visit site
For the RAZR 40 - It doesn't have hinge protection but this is a nice case. Easy to grip with the faux leather finish and soft feel sides. Outer screen well protected and it's a perfect fit that stays put without any additional sticky strips inside. I do have a tempered glass outer screen protector on too so pretty well covered against drops. Looks and feels quality. £9.99 on Amazon UK.

a263773c-607d-4d13-8eb8-c8572355207f.jpg

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
For the RAZR 40 - It doesn't have hinge protection but this is a nice case. Easy to grip with the faux leather finish and soft feel sides. Outer screen well protected and it's a perfect fit that stays put without any additional sticky strips inside. I do have a tempered glass outer screen protector on too so pretty well covered against drops. Looks and feels quality. £9.99 on Amazon UK.

View attachment 357686
Very nice looking case!

cjmedina

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 357686
I bought this same case in black , actually fits pretty nice not to much bulk .

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

i use a protective case and holster style leather pouch....fits the device+case Installed. all from Amazon.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I really like the hands free yet secure feature of using a side pouch/holster. The leather holster got off Amazon fits the device with a protective case installed, slides in our and fits like a glove. when you are working out or going for a run, it's just so much more secure.
Hey it works!LOL Reminds me of the BLACKBERRY days!

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
I really like the hands free yet secure feature of using a side pouch/holster. The leather holster got off Amazon fits the device with a protective case installed, slides in our and fits like a glove. when you are working out or going for a run, it's just so much more secure.
Hey it works!LOL Reminds me of the BLACKBERRY days!
That’s how I carry - see my photos above. It’s very convenient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter