reading pdf on Nexus 7

Lukashenko

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue when reading PDFs on my nexus 7. I have some magazines and books in PDF. I am using Aldiko book reader. Now I don't know whats wrong, whenever I try zooming in or out it lags a lot. Is anyone else having this problem?

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Ezpdf seems the best in performance but the interface is quite clunky. On the other hand mantano is very clean and has the second best performance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

sinbah1986

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have downloaded Mantano but i am struggling to find the folder where i drag and drop into the internal storage? can anybody help?

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
If you can, I would immediately try to convert the PDF to an ePub eBook format for Aldiko - problem solved.

with PDF files, you are a slave to whatever stupid / directed layout the originator created - a layout that generally does not fit well on a 7" tablet to begin with and no need to consider all the other PDF issues. Free yourself of that baggage.

Otherwise, some of the other solutions are workable at least.

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have downloaded Mantano but i am struggling to find the folder where i drag and drop into the internal storage? can anybody help?

Find the file in Downloads or whatever folder its in, tap it, a popup should appear asking which app you want to use to open it - Mantano should be one of the choices.

Adobe Reader and Kindle for Android both also handle PDF files.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii