Really great sound from Big Blue!

AuntieJimbo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The Brookstone Big Blue bluetooth speaker is fantastic! I have had zero luck with the two docking speakers I ordered from Amazon, and none of the big box retailers carry Android speaker docks. I have music playing in my classroom all day every day, and as winter break officially ends today, I was desperate to find something. Since this is a bluetooth speaker, I'll bring a wall charger for my phone. I shan't complain, though, because this really does everything I want. I picked it up at Target for $149.

Now, if only my phone would auto-connect to my car, I'd be perfectly content. :D

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The Brookstone Big Blue bluetooth speaker is fantastic! I have had zero luck with the two docking speakers I ordered from Amazon, and none of the big box retailers carry Android speaker docks. I have music playing in my classroom all day every day, and as winter break officially ends today, I was desperate to find something. Since this is a bluetooth speaker, I'll bring a wall charger for my phone. I shan't complain, though, because this really does everything I want. I picked it up at Target for $149.

Now, if only my phone would auto-connect to my car, I'd be perfectly content. :D
Do you find the volume really low? It's one thing I have been unhappy with. The sound is low and tinny sounding with Aux plug and bluetooth.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

AuntieJimbo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Not on the Big Blue. The sound is magnificent! The volume on the phone itself is rather a joke, but this speaker is great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord