received update this morning

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for the log also. I hope it's more than just security. Verizon has said a few times they have new services coming out around now.

We are supposed to see a free version of their caller ID to help filter spam calls and universal RCS is due out any day. I'm not holding my breath on either but think I would fall over it RCS came out anytime soon.

It fixed the "Compass Error" (which was also fixed in CSB3) and I noticed my Ford Sync in my truck now connects without me having to select it every day since the original Oreo to Pie changeover. Once I shut the truck off overnight, the next day, I'd start it up and the phone would show the Truck, but I'd have to select it before it would sync - that is now fixed! That's all I've noticed...

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Did you put the 4 files correctly in the 4 slots?
They have individual
BL
AP
CP
CSC
Each file has to go in its corresponding slots.
I did that the first two times, but I just tried it again and it worked.i don't know what I was or wasn't doing the first two times to make it fail, but 3rd times a charm lol. Thanks again.

hooligan03

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I just received the Verizon CSC1 update OTA this morning. I had side loaded Sprint CSB3 update before hand. So Verizon users will receive the OTA that had side loaded beforehand.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You can flash that CSC1 through Odin if you know how to or just wait for sd card update to it should be coming soon.

Hey Mustang ... when the new SD card update arrives, can you start a new thread for it so we all know it is available?

Not sure what we would do without you!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d