Recommend me a good mid-ranger for up to £300.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I currently have a 2 and a half year old LG G7.

I am thinking of replacing it soon. I realised i don't really need a flagship device, as I only use my phone for films, YT clips/music and Facebook. A decent camera is also a plus, although I am not too picky.

Therefore, i've calculated a maximum budget of around £300. I am leaning towards Samsung A-series (always been a Samsung fan) - specifically the A21/A41 ones (although i am willing to wait until March/April when the new ones will come out).

Based on all of this, would you be able to recommend me a good device that will satisfy my needs?

Many thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from General News to the Buyers Guides forum, since this is generally where these kinds of discussions land

Have you also looked into the Pixel 3a or 4a? They retail just a bit above your price range, but I'm guessing you could find some at a decent discount (especially the 3a, which is the previous gen, but still an excellent phone, and will still get guaranteed updates for another couple of years.).

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I moved this from General News to the Buyers Guides forum, since this is generally where these kinds of discussions land

Have you also looked into the Pixel 3a or 4a? They retail just a bit above your price range, but I'm guessing you could find some at a decent discount (especially the 3a, which is the previous gen, but still an excellent phone, and will still get guaranteed updates for another couple of years.).

Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong section.

As mentioned, I am leaning more towards the Samsung A-series so anyone with such phone is welcome to comment!

However, I will certainly look into the Pixel series too after your recommendation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe