Recommend some games!

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Cut The Rope, Asphalt 6 3D, Assassin's Creed 3D, all Angry Birds, Gun Bros, Lets Golf 2 3D, Nova 3D, Spider-Man 3D, Sinister Planet, Super K.O. Boxing 2, TurboFly 3D

I was very surprised at how addictive Cut The Rope is.
Those of you with Captain America, are there issues with it on the EVO3D? The reviews states issues.
I didn't know that you can use the Acc. steering when you turn off 3D on Asphalt 6 3D...good to know.

APL

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Cut the rope is cool, but I got a message saying the Evo 3D might have issues with the game but they are working on it, and I am downloading Super KO Boxing 2 right now.

Ummmm what's with the need to shake the phone playing the boxing game? Not a fan of that!

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Probably a dumb question, but why does Asphalt 3D suck so hard with the 3D on? Was thinking of buying it but I keep hearing about this flaw.

It doesn't suck with the 3D on it's just the FPS drops like a pig with the 3d on especially when the 3d is maxed out. This phone should be able to handle that game 3d or no 3d with ease yet it doesn't. They didn't optimize it for **** for our phone.

Skyphos

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Most of the winners are mentioned. I have several but my fav three are ( in order)

Battleheart
Let's golf 2
Samurai 2

PvZ would be on the list if it worked. Played on pc some time ago.

Sent from HTC 3vo

hchavarria

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Cut The Rope, Asphalt 6 3D, Assassin's Creed 3D, all Angry Birds, Gun Bros, Lets Golf 2 3D, Nova 3D, Spider-Man 3D, Sinister Planet, Super K.O. Boxing 2, TurboFly 3D

I was very surprised at how addictive Cut The Rope is.
Those of you with Captain America, are there issues with it on the EVO3D? The reviews states issues.
I didn't know that you can use the Acc. steering when you turn off 3D on Asphalt 6 3D...good to know.

I've been playing Captain America with no issues.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
2 free games that I have fiund that are fun and brainless to play are the following!

Flying Penguin: Not sure why its just a ton of fun! After getting used to it it becomes very enjoyable.

Penguin Ski: Fully 3D graphics! Just fun to go down the mountain! Plus its just FUN!

Hope these help! I am sure there are A TON MORE out there! Just need to take a look!

APL

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded some good NES and SNES emulators and am playing some great Nintendo games on my Evo!

A fun, but simple free game to download from the market is Motoracer

anon(285475)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Probably a dumb question, but why does Asphalt 3D suck so hard with the 3D on? Was thinking of buying it but I keep hearing about this flaw.

With 3D on not only does the frame rate drop but the controls become less responsive which makes the game not very playable. Still, you shouldn't care because it's not like the 3D version is any more expensive than the 2D only version that other phones have. It's just a bonus. I'd get it

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
With 3D on not only does the frame rate drop but the controls become less responsive which makes the game not very playable. Still, you shouldn't care because it's not like the 3D version is any more expensive than the 2D only version that other phones have. It's just a bonus. I'd get it

So the 2D version plays well? AKA turning 3D off.

Just want to make sure. Even though I bought it on my WebOS device...I just may not buy it again and wait for the next version!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruno1099