Redmi Note 11 Wallpaper Problem

lovelythanks

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
Not very happy with my Note 11. Couple of things are annoying:

1. Keeps reverting to the default home and Lock Screen images.. I have set up personal preference images 4 or 5 times now and within 24 hours it will revert

2. BBC Sounds app will shutdown playback every 10 minutes or so.. if I start playing BBC app and then switch to a podcast app it will shut that down too.
Somebody please help as this is driving me crazy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have that phone, but are your custom wallpaper images saved to the SD card or Internal Storage? Make sure they're on Internal Storage.

Does the BBC Sounds app shut down when it's in the background (i.e., you're doing something else on the phone, or the screen is off)? If so, that probably has to do with the firmware's aggressive RAM management (which is common in Chinese phones, as they try to prioritize battery life over app performance). Look through your system settings for RAM or battery optimizations, and make sure those apps are unrestricted. But even if you unrestrict everything you can find, the firmware might still be overly aggressive. I used to have a TCL Tab 8 (sold in the US, but TCL is a Chinese company), and that thing would kill Spotify immediately once I tried to switch to another app (and I have a Spotify Premium account, so this doesn't have to do with being limited by the free version). Nothing I adjusted would affect it. Very frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci