Regular Note 20 compared to the Ultra

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me the specific differences between the regular 20 and the ultra? My sister wants to upgrade her note 10, but I told her I didn't think going with the regular note 20 would be worth the upgrade. Besides the size, plastic back , and only coming with 1 28gb storage what are some other differences?

Although my sister has a really bad phone buying habit like me, she doesn't look into the features of phones like I do so the regular n 20 might work for her, but if she sees my ultra doing something her n 20 can't she'll be upset that she didn't pick the ultra.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You get with Regular Note 20 better chip,s pen latency ,5g and the design is more round then square not sure battery department.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
TBH, without looking over the specs, if she is using a note 10 now she probably doesn't care about the extras the note 20 ultra offer over the note 20.

I would ask her 2 questions. Does she want and use the Spen, and does she want a SD card and use it? If those don't matter to her then she might want to look at the S21 series, better promotions right now I believe also.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
TBH, without looking over the specs, if she is using a note 10 now she probably doesn't care about the extras the note 20 ultra offer over the note 20.

I would ask her 2 questions. Does she want and use the Spen, and does she want a SD card and use it? If those don't matter to her then she might want to look at the S21 series, better promotions right now I believe also.

She has the note 10 +. I always forgot to add the plus. Lol
She does use the s pen and she uses a SD card.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am rocking the regular 20 coming from the 10 and it's has been nothing but stellar no issues at all. I could care less about a plastic back I always have a case anyway. As far as the SD slot goes I use the cloud for all of my storage. The flat screen is much better than the curved in my opinion. For me it was the right choice easier to hold in the hand and less espensive.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I am rocking the regular 20 coming from the 10 and it's has been nothing but stellar no issues at all. I could care less about a plastic back I always have a case anyway. As far as the SD slot goes I use the cloud for all of my storage. The flat screen is much better than the curved in my opinion. For me it was the right choice easier to hold in the hand and less espensive.
Same with me.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know zilch about the regular one but holy Jaysus on a pogo stick the Ultra is awesome. Of course I upgraded from an iPhone X so obviously for me it was like going from a tricycle to a Lamborghini.
I've had it since September and i couldn't be happier. There's nothing I can't do with this puppy.

CraftyMe2323

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
She has the note 10 +. I always forgot to add the plus. Lol
She does use the s pen and she uses a SD card.

If she uses the s pen and she uses a sd card, then the only choice is the 20 ultra. That's the only one that offers a sd card slot and the reduced s pen latency thanks to the adaptive 120hz screen option on the ultra that the regular note 20 doesn't offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d