Reminder app

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Samsung devices for a while and never knew there is this Reminder app that can serve the same duty as Google Notes, but for me it actually does it better. I wasn't a fan of Google Notes app but I couldn't find a replacement lol, and all this time it was right on the phone.

Reactions: notforhire

1raygin

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I just downloaded the Reminder App, and I have a question. Once you select the reminder date from the calendar, it posts in the format of day/month/year. Is there a way to reformat to month/day/year?

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded the Reminder App, and I have a question. Once you select the reminder date from the calendar, it posts in the format of day/month/year. Is there a way to reformat to month/day/year?
That's a good question. I couldn't find any way. Hopefully, someone will chime in with a solution. I think that changing the date format could be useful.

Reactions: 1raygin

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I use this reminder app all the time too. It automatically syncs with Google calendar (that's my default setting in Samsung calendar) and easy when I switch to my P7P. Samsung calendar and reminder apps are aesthetically and functionally amazing.

Reactions: notforhire

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I use this reminder app all the time too. It automatically syncs with Google calendar (that's my default setting in Samsung calendar) and easy when I switch to my P7P. Samsung calendar and reminder apps are aesthetically and functionally amazing.
Agreed. The Samsung Calendar app and Reminder app are easily more preferable than the Google Calendar and Task apps...as you said - aesthetically and functionally. I used Google's offerings about a month ago just to see how they compared........................lasted for about a week.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
What region and language are you using? I'm in the USA but use English UK language, so my date format is DD/MM/YYYY.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail