Reminders

mcharron11

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
I used to use a program called Light Flow to control notifications from my 5 email accounts as it would allow me to set specific notification sounds AND reminder sounds for each of those as well as any other programs. Now on the S24 Ultra, I cannot use that program as I used to. The Legacy version of the program does not work on the S24 series and one that does, does not give me any flexibility and it continually messes up. What I really need is a program that will give me reminders of emails, texts and calendar alerts that I may have missed. Does anyone know of anything that is good for this. I have tried a number of programs but they only let me use one sound for a program, I have several Gmail accounts (between work and private use) and I can only use one sound for all of them. Light Flow let me use a different sound for the email coming in and another one for the reminder (3 Gmail accounts with 6 different sounds). Any thoughts and help are greatly appreciated. (I know some of you may say "Cut down on the number of Email accounts, but most are used for different aspects of my work) Thanks again!

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I used to use a program called Light Flow to control notifications from my 5 email accounts as it would allow me to set specific notification sounds AND reminder sounds for each of those as well as any other programs. Now on the S24 Ultra, I cannot use that program as I used to. The Legacy version of the program does not work on the S24 series and one that does, does not give me any flexibility and it continually messes up. What I really need is a program that will give me reminders of emails, texts and calendar alerts that I may have missed. Does anyone know of anything that is good for this. I have tried a number of programs but they only let me use one sound for a program, I have several Gmail accounts (between work and private use) and I can only use one sound for all of them. Light Flow let me use a different sound for the email coming in and another one for the reminder (3 Gmail accounts with 6 different sounds). Any thoughts and help are greatly appreciated. (I know some of you may say "Cut down on the number of Email accounts, but most are used for different aspects of my work) Thanks again!
Don't know about the sounds but maybe this would for light/visual notification

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about reminders but can't you pick a different tone for each Gmail account?
When you choose a tone through the Gmail App settings for "your" account, can you not do the same thing in the same manner with the other Gmail accounts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000