repeat texting :-(

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I restart my phone up and go into my messaging app, I realize that for some unknown reason my shift feels the need to resend the first few texts I sent to some random schmo. If that sounds confusing let my explain it this way= today is Monday and it 6:32 am I send Jill some texts about drinking toilet water and eating mud. Four days later on Friday, at 4:37pm I decide to restart my phone and I go into my messaging app and I see the same texts about toilet water and eating mud from 6:32am on Monday being resent at 4:38 to Jill again. Is anyone else having this problem??

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
try wiping dalvik cash. If you have a custom recovery you can do it from there or just pull your battery when its rebooting at the HTC screen. That usually makes it rebuild the cache. If it takes a while to start up after that than you know you did it correctly. its worth a try....

brandokc

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
If wiping Dalvik doesn't take care of it I suggest wiping everything in recovery and flashing the ROM of your choice (there's a couple stock rooted ROM's if you like stock)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts