Report any issues here after 4.1

TURBOSPARTAN

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
No one else having connection issues? I have no internet service (No Edge, no 3G, no 4G, no 4G LTE) in places that I ALWAYS have it. Then I toggle Airplane mode ON, then back OFF, and then the 4G comes back and I can use the internet.

I want that damn data toggle back in the Notification bar. If it isn't there... I don't want TouchWiz, I'd rather have stock Android 4.1

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't stay after a reboot either. Although, here's the kicker: it was fine before I did a factory reset....... Wtf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Ok, I tried the trick I read elsewhere in the forum where you save the app via mybackup pro, then un install, restart, then load SwiftKey via the backup and now it stays at default upon any restarts.

Scythe55

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I think performance is a lot better, overall. I like the update, but it's not like it's going to magically make everything better. I've had zero issues with the update, and zero issues since the update.

Heh, let me update my own post. I'm one of those that use the mobile data toggle a LOT. It's now at the point of irritation every time I need to turn in on or off - it's not quick anymore. In other words, toggling mobile data is a PITA and JB does something with the connection - it simply sucks now. This is a deal breaker for me.

I think I'm going to root the phone and try CM10 or go back to ICS.

simba115

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not crazy about JB after 5 days of usage.
1. Battery sucks-used to have 89% by noon, now only around 70.
2. Memory usage is higher. I used to have above 600 Mb free, now it's always under 400.

SeanOhMara

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I am having huge connectivity issues with JB. I upgraded from a rooted ICS. My download speed on AT&T 4G LTE went from 10-16 MB/s to .5 MB/s. I guess I will have to factory reset it then try again. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos