[REQUEST] Stock System Dump DJ20 & DL17

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Similar to Adrynalyne's post, I would greatly appreciate anyone that could do this. What I am looking for is a dump from a completely stock system, the only requirement is that you be rooted. So, if ANYONE has a completely stock Continuum and would be willing to do this, that would be great. Here are the steps to produce the files.

As root (#)

To backup the .lfs partition
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/stl6 of=/sdcard/param.lfs bs=4096

To backup the kernel parition:
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/bml7 of=/sdcard/zImage bs=4096

To backup the recovery partition:
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/bml8 of=/sdcard/recovery.bin bs=4096

To backup the system partition:
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/stl9 of=/sdcard/factoryfs.rfs bs=4096

To backup the dbdata partition:
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/stl10 of=/sdcard/dbdata.rfs bs=4096

To backup the cache partition:
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/stl11 of=/sdcard/cache.rfs bs=4096

Once you have the files, zip/tar/7z them together and upload them to a sharing site (Dropbox, MediaFire, Megaupload, personal webhost, etc.) and post a link to them. If you don't want the link in the public, feel free to PM me a link to download the file. Once we have these, it will be much easier to do development work, especially with the voodoo kernel. Thank you to anyone that follows this and sends files. I'll update this post when I receive one or both system dumps (DJ20 and DL17).

twfbnc

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Stock firmware for Samsung Continuum

We have the Fascinate and the Continuum. Somehow with trying to root, we have lost the data connection on the continuum. Does any one know where I can get the stock firmware to restore this Continuum to factory hopefully in an odin package?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk