Restore titanium backup to moto g

alexondrums

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I need help restoring a backup from my old sony ericsson xperia mini pro running android 2.3.4 to my new moto g running android 4.4 kitkat. *

My Titanium backup files on my sony xperia are on the sd card.

I would like to transfer backups for certain applications to the internal storage of my motorola phone. *

My new phone is rooted as is the other one. So far i have tried taking the titanium backup files from my old phone on the sd card and transferring them via my pc to the internal storage of my new phone.

I set the titanium backup path on my new phone to the folder *where i put the backup files, however the applications don't appear. *

Can you help me set this up?

Posted via Android Central App

alexondrums

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
OK, so i found this thread, which looks like it might help:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...ting-roms-hacks/192528-how-tibu-easy-way.html

However I'm getting stuck at step 6.

I've created the update.zip, transferred it from the SD card on my Xperia, to the internal memory of my Moto G.

I'm not sure about the terminology of Boot to recovery, Flash ROM, mount system and install update .zip.

...But think i've worked some of it out - I can boot to recovery - hold vol down on power. I don't need to Flash ROM, as I already have the ROM i want installed (OTA 4.4), however when I boot to recovery, I get a picture of an adroid on his back, a door open and a red ! and text of 'No command.'

Right here, I'm stuck. Can you help me continue please?

alexondrums

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok ive sorted this now.

I copied the data across to the phone then did an auto detect on the backup path in tibu and the apps appeared.

Posted via Android Central App