Returned one plus 7 pro for Samsung s10e because of size

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Well my new one has been flawless as far as screen issues go, but it's going back. It's just too damn big, and it just gets irritating to use after a full day. (same thing with the XS max) Might replace it with a regular S10

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well my new one has been flawless as far as screen issues go, but it's going back. It's just too damn big, and it just gets irritating to use after a full day. (same thing with the XS max) Might replace it with a regular S10

My biggest issue was the weight and thickness. I like big phones but this was just too much.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Same here. The note 9 I got used to, this I already know I won't.

I had the note 9 too and really liked it but traded in for the s10+ which I really like but miss the spen.

I currently have a S10+ and a oneplus 6t mcLauren edition. I really didn't need another phone. Plus I am set on getting the Note 10 with trading in my s10+.

Also I have a wireless charger by my bed and at my desk at work. I actually never use a cord with my S10 anymore because the battery life is really good and my phone is on the charger when I am at work. I also like that I can top up. For example I take my phone off the wireless charger and browse a bit and going to get ready for work I don't need to plug it in again I can just lay it on the charger to top back up to 100%. I am always afraid of ruining the charger port from plugging the device in too many time.

That being said the Oneplus 7 pro is fast!

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the note 9 too and really liked it but traded in for the s10+ which I really like but miss the spen.

I currently have a S10+ and a oneplus 6t mcLauren edition. I really didn't need another phone. Plus I am set on getting the Note 10 with trading in my s10+.

Also I have a wireless charger by my bed and at my desk at work. I actually never use a cord with my S10 anymore because the battery life is really good and my phone is on the charger when I am at work. I also like that I can top up. For example I take my phone off the wireless charger and browse a bit and going to get ready for work I don't need to plug it in again I can just lay it on the charger to top back up to 100%. I am always afraid of ruining the charger port from plugging the device in too many time.

That being said the Oneplus 7 pro is fast!

I switched to the regular S10. It is so much easier to use. I think I’m done with big phones.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems with the size nor the weight.

I actually hate how flagships keep getting lighter and thinner. I noticed it with the LG V20. One of the reasons I sold it.

Even if I had a problem this ALMOND/Gold combination is, from the words of Flossy, is a MAJOR, MAJOR go!!!

I would keep it regardless and find a way to deal with it. LOL

caveman84

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I did almost the same thing. Wanted to love the 7 pro and i do but that size is just ridiculous. I have tmo JOD so went back to s10. The s10e is the ideal size for me but the battery life on s10e as an absolute dogsh**t.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I think they made a mistake this year in their decision to only sell the pro in North America. The pro is just too big for me, and most others as well. Not to mention the price. The only other option is the 6t with last years processor for us. I'm sure the regular OP7 would be the volume seller if they offered it here. Since they don't, when I upgrade OP will be out of the question unless I order from over seas, which I don't want to do at all.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I have no problems with the size nor the weight.

I actually hate how flagships keep getting lighter and thinner. I noticed it with the LG V20. One of the reasons I sold it.

Even if I had a problem this ALMOND/Gold combination is, from the words of Flossy, is a MAJOR, MAJOR go!!!

I would keep it regardless and find a way to deal with it. LOL

Current phones’ thickness and size are fine as they are. No need to get bigger, because then it’s not a phone, it’s a small tablet with cellular abilities.

People’s hands aren’t growing as fast as phones are, if at all lol. 6.8’ phones are way too big. 6.4’ is fine.