Reverting to a previous app version? Nexus 7 2013

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I made a mistake and updated to the newest DJI go app. It is NOT compatible with Nexus7 2013. Is there any way to get back to the previous version? The mistake happened on my un-rooted tablet which is solely used for flying my DJI drone.

I also have the correct version on another N7 but that one is rooted....

Thanks for any help or links to someone or shop that could fix the mess I have created.

Glenn

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You could use an app backup app such as Helium to back it up on the device with the compatible version and then install the APK on the other device.

If the device really wasn't compatible with the new version it shouldn't have allowed you to install the update.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

OldStyle

Jun 27, 2018
Visit site
hallux
Great that's a good start! I backed it up with Helium and also downloaded the working version (APK) to my computer. Hoping I can save
to cloud and restore to the first N7.

Added info: The reason I couldn't use the updated version was because the "verify" (not a robot) had NO area to type an answer. DJI's only answer was the version wasn't compatible....

Thank You for the info so far! I now have hope this fixable!!! Glenn