Ringtone requests- post here

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Any specific part of the song you want?? I might have to wait until I get home tonight but I will hook it up if nobody gets to it first.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok I made the ringtone on my phone but I can't upload it to the forum from here. Anybody know a way that would be good for uploading tones and posting them here from the phone?

I'm not sure about converting the amr file from the phone but I can probably do it on the pc... just have to wait until I get outta work tonight.

starlene

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok I made the ringtone on my phone but I can't upload it to the forum from here. Anybody know a way that would be good for uploading tones and posting them here from the phone?

I'm not sure about converting the amr file from the phone but I can probably do it on the pc... just have to wait until I get outta work tonight.

No problem, work comes first right? I will try to send it to you.

hawkeyeredsox

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple requests if possible...the "Iowa Fight Song" and the clip from "Family Guy" where Stewie is saying "mom...mom...mama...mommy..." Any help would be appreciated!

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
No problem, work comes first right? I will try to send it to you.

Waaaa!!! But I don't want it to!! LoL Ok I got home and here's the DMX ringtone.

@hawkeyeredsox I will work on yours next.

*Edit* It would help if I actually attached the file now wouldn't it??...

hawkeyeredsox

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Scodoublet - thank you so much! They are perfect! However, I have one small request...could you change the Family Guy ringtone so it starts whne he starts saying "mom...". Basically take out the Lois part. Thank you so much!

rukshmani

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have KIA SORRENTO ringtone?

Does anyone have a good quality ringtone of the KIA SORENTO ad from superbawl "HOW YOU LIKE IT NOW", I just like the music and made a ringtone from downloading it from youtube, but its not a good quality.

rukshmani

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have KIA SORRENTO ringtone?

Does anyone have a good quality ringtone of the KIA SORENTO ad from superbawl "HOW YOU LIKE IT NOW", I just like the music and made a ringtone from downloading it from youtube, but its not a good quality.