[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.6.1c (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 21Sept11

Wait don't return it you can fix it "the power button" by using button remapper.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850464. Download v0 2.4.1 open the app and when you see the "power button" make sure it says WD. Them applied it wait till your screen turn grey, then give it a sec or 3 them pulley the battery completely off, now put the battery back on and turn it on, hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinan

Pinan

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the suggestion Badboytoast, but I had already tried that to no avail.

mglcln

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

all i get is a black screen,tried to restore from a back up and does the same,lg optimus v 2.2.2 two months old

mglcln

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

never mind,i was using harmonia 1.7_1+2 now i have custom room using the correct harmonia 2,thank you so much for helping people,good blees you

vapes

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

never mind,i was using harmonia 1.7_1+2 now i have custom room using the correct harmonia 2,thank you so much for helping people,good blees you

I just flashed 1.7_1+2 because I read that the activate app is included, but Im getting black screen as well.....

Harmonia 2 and ICSandwich work fine using CWM 4.0.1.5

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

To "VAPES"
If Ian not mistaken I believe you have to swish recoverys from cwm to this recovery xionia_cwma_12518.4_virgin.rar
Dont forget to rename it .img and flash it over your current recovery wish I think your using cwm... Once in the new recovery you should be able to flash hormonia 1.7 PS keep in my that I have not tryed this ;) if you want to try it let us know if this worked or not!!! Hope this helps

Hormonia 2 GB

vapes

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

To "VAPES"
If Ian not mistaken I believe you have to swish recoverys from cwm to this recovery xionia_cwma_12518.4_virgin.rar
Dont forget to rename it .img and flash it over your current recovery wish I think your using cwm... Once in the new recovery you should be able to flash hormonia 1.7 PS keep in my that I have not tryed this ;) if you want to try it let us know if this worked or not!!! Hope this helps

Hormonia 2 GB

nope, used bobs recovery too...
what finally fixed it was

"If you still get a black screen on boot after flashing a Harmonia variant, you can flash the picasticks remix zip listed below from recovery and that should fix it.

Compatible kernels to flash over old ROMs to get your screen back
NEW Picasticks v7 rebuild for new-screen OVs with Froyo-based ROMS
Picasticks remix anykernel download (flash in recovery with signature verification OFF)
<deprecated but still works>Fear not! Uber-dev Zefie made a very nice kernel some months back with the display drivers you need included. 2.6.32.33 no less, most kernels for the V are 2.6.32.9 instead. You can use his old Xionia kernel (original post <here>, or download post <here> on xda, be sure to get v13 or v14 AnyKernel version) or Drew has built from Zefie's source again more recently with added tweaks: Xionia Redux."

now I have my activate icon back!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
nope, used bobs recovery too...
what finally fixed it was

"If you still get a black screen on boot after flashing a Harmonia variant, you can flkpash the picasticks remix zip listed below from recovery and that should fix it.

Compatible kernels to flash over old ROMs to get your screen back
NEW Picasticks v7 rebuild for new-screen OVs with Froyo-based ROMS
Picasticks remix anykernel download (flash in recovery with signature verification OFF)
<deprecated but still works>Fear not! Uber-dev Zefie made a very nice kernel some months back with the display drivers you need included. 2.6.32.33 no less, most kernels for the V are 2.6.32.9 instead. You can use his old Xionia kernel (original post <here>, or download post <here> on xda, be sure to get v13 or v14 AnyKernel version) or Drew has built from Zefie's source again more recently with added tweaks: Xionia Redux."

now I have my activate icon back!

Good to know thanks!! where can I get the picastick.zip?

vapes

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

Good to know thanks!! where can I get the picastick.zip?

wow actually it didn't fix anything, the phone was ok for about an hour, then started randomly rebooting. I tried reflashing several different times and now as soon as the phone fully boots it will restart. I wondering If I have to format something else, so far I'm formatting everything except the sd-card and the flashing H1.7, then the pica kernel. Only GB roms work, time to go back to stock and sell :( goodbye $25 plan

EDIT: Also settled on the newest Bobz recovery, annnnd the pica kernel is here
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...black-screen-custom-recovery-custom-roms.html

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
wow actually it didn't fix anything, the phone was ok for about an hour, then started randomly rebooting. I tried reflashing several different times and now as soon as the phone fully boots it will restart. I wondering If I have to format something else, so far I'm formatting everything except the sd-card and the flashing H1.7, then the pica kernel. Only GB roms work, time to go back to stock and sell :( goodbye $25 plan

EDIT: Also settled on the newest Bobz recovery, annnnd the pica kernel is here
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...black-screen-custom-recovery-custom-roms.html

Why don't you try the other post that I posted above!!! or you could try flashing with cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5, flash the rom them reboot phone.reboot phone at least twice, Then reboot into recovery, them flash karnal hopefully this will work!!!

CWM base recovery 4.0.1.5
Hormonia 2 GB
First phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Change of plans, 2.01 has been removed, it has an issue, i can't locate.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
LeslieAnn, just curious...I know you were once working on a market fix for Harmonia1...I find that Reborn rom was the only froyo rom I've found that's compatible with the new market. I wonder if whatever reborn is doing differently could help you find the answer.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I believe they are building from source, something we can't as easily do on Froyo.
I have a system setup that I am trying to do it with but I have been too busy to do it.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Lesliann which rom do You like the best 1.x or 2.0x?? I would like to try this froyo rom 1.7 with my current recovery vm670nh? But I don't know if I really want froyo again"really disappointed with the stock Rom

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

1.7 works with pretty much any recovery and is soooo much better than the stock rom.

It's actually quite unfair to compare this to stock. Stock would have to run run at 1000mhz to be as fast as this at about 748mhz. Then you have battery life, which is about double. Plain and simple stock sucks, don't assume that all Froyo is that way, because it isn't.

That being said,
1x has better battery life, but so long as you make an entire day, what difference does it make. Once IHO got everything working and the battery life became decent I switched over to that.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks :) sorry I was never comparing hormonia 1.7 to the stock froyo, because I have never tryed it;) but I really hate stock froyo. But oh well I'll stick to H2.03 :D. Thanks for the quick response, off topic any ideals when your next update might be, or are you going to wait for a big change in iho.???
You can reply in H2 thread if you want:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz