[ROM][PORT] SlimBean 3.10 updated 1-21-14

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for getting me moving the right direction. I couldn't ever find a TWRP for Optimus Elite or for anything gingerbread. I finally found giantpune's CWM instructions and download and I'm finally off the stock recovery. Thanks to this great forum I'm running a better phone!

Cool. Glad I could help and that you're enjoying the phone :)

Posted via Android Central App

ajws7036

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello, when i try to flash this rom onto my virgin mobile optimus elite, i get a symlinking error and it says status 7. What did i do wrong? I am trying to switch from aokp jb 4.1.2.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

xerenx

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The OP mentioned that you should still be getting normal 3G speeds, despite it showing 1X in the status bar

Posted via Android Central App

No, no. I meant the phone for whatever reason never goes into 3G mode unless I use "phone information" to force it to. Virgin Mobile sold me the phone this way, it's some bug in the baseband firmware or possibly a hardware defect.

ChurchShoes

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
After trying a few other ROMs, I came back to this one and after reinstalling wifi does work. One more question- is the lack of Swype due to the slim Gapps package? And thanks again! This is the first time I've flashed a smart phone and it's been easy thanks to all the info here and on AndroidForums.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
My apologies to everyone, i've shifted my downloads around and i've also been training under a waterfall to better develop and support the devices that I love (including the elite) i've updated the op with the new link to the rom and i'll be bringing some goodness to this phone soon

Grateful live

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll be bringing some goodness to this phone soon
I still like this phone and this slim port. If you have made any revisions please do post them. I was on the slim site and it said that the OTA issue was fixed "for real this time". i was hoping i could get an up date there, but... i don't know if... well I'm pretty sure i cant flash one of there roms since this unit is not supported by them. is it getting cold under the water fall yet?

dcleiter

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
As far as the voice mail, There is a way to change the voice mail number if you have not already figured this out. If you open the the "Phone" app on the phone and hit the settings button and open the settings scroll down to the voice mail options then setup the option will be the voice mail number. When you open that you can change it to your phone number. When you call your number from your phone it will go straight to your voice mail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards