[ROM] Stock Google Play Edition KOT49H.H16 - 1.16.1700.16

graffixnyc

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This is a Stock Google Play Edition Rom KOT49H.H16. It has no modifications besides being rooted and busy box being installed

Credits/Thanks to pasker17for his time and patience and allowing all the poking and prodding of his GPe devices!
Thanks to jmz for getting us a bootable recovery!
Credit to: chrisch1974 (I used his update zip/script and dropped my files in it)

Devs feel free to use as a base, just give proper credit

1. Make sure you do a wipe if coming from another rom
2. Flash in recovery
3. If recovery tells you something about the rom wanting to flash a recovery and asks if you want to disable it select NO. that file is needed for supersu to initialize on boot if you disable it you will not have root access

Link: Dev-Host - gpe3.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

As this is a stock rom.. Nothing will be added.. No big reports taken.. this is how it came right from google with the exception of root and busybox being installed

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, or flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej