[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

Atomic Monkey

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Been running this rom for about 2 months now with Holo Launcher, ICS theme, and Link2sd. I run a few other apps such as ES File Explorer, Terminal Emulator, Superuser, Dolphin Browser, etc... Everything works, and has been great! The only issue I'm having is trying to get Flash Player to work. I haven't really messed around with it much. I want to know if anyone is has had this issue with this rom, and if there's a work around???

jccjr1982

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
How do you get this ROM to boot?

Flashed numerous ways with BobZhome recovery ("clean" [format everything but SD beforehand], "dirty", from stock nandroid, GingerKernel afterwards, no GingerKernel), but after the LG boot logo it locked up on a black backlighted screen. Have to do a battery pull just to get back to recovery.

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
How do you get this ROM to boot?

Flashed numerous ways with BobZhome recovery ("clean" [format everything but SD beforehand], "dirty", from stock nandroid, GingerKernel afterwards, no GingerKernel), but after the LG boot logo it locked up on a black backlighted screen. Have to do a battery pull just to get back to recovery.

I wiped everything and installed Stock ROM
http://forums.androidcentral.com/vi...-rom-stock-untouched-unrooted-slider-rom.html

Of course, run root program again. Boot up to stock ROM and reboot to recovery.

Then wiped cache and dalvik ONLY to install this ROM. No complaints so far from my bro.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on this device a long time ago but just recently learned how to work on custom roms. If I ever find the free time to do so I may come up with something new for our device.

1362500614007.png

Sent from my LG-E739 running PenberRom2 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards