root on Eris

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
nothing yet, see the other 2 threads on this. lol it will be HUGE news all over the net once it happens. so no need in asking and starting 20 new threads on the same topic.

joribox

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks CrackMonkey and IzelTokatl :) I did a search in the forums and got a few threads but the thread suggested below wasn't in the list. It was very helpful, I really appreciate it!!

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
So that didn't work on the leak 2.1v3 I would have thought it would have seeing its the same as the ota. I really hope someone finds a way to root the leak or at least roll back

licotto

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding that people are extremely RUDE in this forum!!!! For the freakin love, people, if someone doesn't know something, just help them out!!! Stop being ****heads to people just because YOU know or YOU are annoyed!!!

Try being USEFUL instead of ATTACKING!

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding that people are extremely RUDE in this forum!!!! For the freakin love, people, if someone doesn't know something, just help them out!!! Stop being ****heads to people just because YOU know or YOU are annoyed!!!

Just curious - which post in this thread was rude?

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

Yeah who is this aimed at? I didn't say anything rude and I was the last post

saintdice

May 5, 2010
Visit site

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
found out i accidently downloaded the piece of crap leaked version no no root for me..pisses me off if it says 2.1 root it should be, not the crappy v3 leak

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020