Root VX10b-EUR-XX

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Aahhhh double extension. You had it named "rootedsystem.img.img". I bet your Windows isn't set to view file extensions, is it?

It probably didn't even show the actual extension until you actually looked at the properties, so it looked normal.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Aahhhh double extension. You had it named "rootedsystem.img.img". I bet your Windows isn't set to view file extensions, is it?

It probably didn't even show the actual extension until you actually looked at the properties, so it looked normal.
Exactly. How do you set it to view extensions?

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I believe it's in control panel/appearance and personalization/folder options. Then View/Advanced. Then unchecked "hide extensions for known file types".

Something like that. I've been on a Mac for 3yrs, so it's been a while. Lol

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, got it changed. Has anyone noticed more lag and stuttering with root?

Nope, and there shouldn't be. Rooting does nothing that would cause stutter or lag. A root app, tweak, or Xposed may cause that. What have you done/changed/flashed since you rooted?

Also, try a factory reset. I did that after I updated/rooted and it's been butter smooth since.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Did a factory reset and now my phone/bluetooth, though recognized and paired with my Uconnect in my truck, doesnt show call history
or contacts. They show on my phone, but not on my screenin my truck. Still seeing some stuttering. Not terribly impressed with root on this one. What is the best recommended method of going back to stock?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Did a factory reset and now my phone/bluetooth, though recognized and paired with my Uconnect in my truck, doesnt show call history
or contacts. They show on my phone, but not on my screenin my truck. Still seeing some stuttering. Not terribly impressed with root on this one. What is the best recommended method of going back to stock?

Just flash the stock image in download mode.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh