S10+ unable to transfer pictures to computer?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Great! But unfortunately, I don't have any other insight into what kind of app might be interfering.:-\

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
One way to see if any apps are accessing file system or allowed to modify is go to settings>apps>3 dots upper right corner tap>file access if nothing there fixes then go settings>general management>reset>reset settings see if that will help.

DLP45

Aug 17, 2021
Visit site
One way to see if any apps are accessing file system or allowed to modify is go to settings>apps>3 dots upper right corner tap>file access if nothing there fixes then go settings>general management>reset>reset settings see if that will help.

I didn't see anything out of the ordinary when checking apps. I haven't reset the apps yet. What is weird that after I mentioned that it worked in safe mode, I tried it a second time and now it no longer connects. I tried it a few times now. Something is messing it up...I'll just keep digging.

I do appreciate your help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary when checking apps. I haven't reset the apps yet. What is weird that after I mentioned that it worked in safe mode, I tried it a second time and now it no longer connects. I tried it a few times now. Something is messing it up...I'll just keep digging.

I do appreciate your help!
Try the reset settings also , your welcome!

mcgee505

Aug 18, 2021
Visit site
When I have had trouble in the past just email the picture to yourself and open your email on your computer. Easy work around that cable mess.

DLP45

Aug 17, 2021
Visit site
Try the reset settings also , your welcome!

I tried the settings reset without any change. Also, as I mentioned the first time I put the phone in safe mode it connected to the computer, but now it will no longer connect in safe mode either.

If I what the ability to connect to a computer, I might just have to do a factory reset. I'm going to keep working on it before considering that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried the settings reset without any change. Also, as I mentioned the first time I put the phone in safe mode it connected to the computer, but now it will no longer connect in safe mode either.

If I what the ability to connect to a computer, I might just have to do a factory reset. I'm going to keep working on it before considering that.
Might need a factory reset but definitely with little more