s10+ unlocked, missing camera update features

RCurrier

Jun 18, 2019
Visit site
so me and my girlfriend both bought the same s10+ at the same time, both living in same place in Canada.. and I noticed the other days hers has options in the camera that mine dont. I have not looked extensively to see what other options I might be missing but it looks like she has access to the other cameras while in video mode and portrait mode while I only have access to the standard one. We both have the latest update (installed may 29th)...
any ideas? Did I disable something that might be preventing me from seeing the other cameras while in these modes...

also... I thought there was a night mode patch? I dont see that on either of ours

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
so me and my girlfriend both bought the same s10+ at the same time, both living in same place in Canada.. and I noticed the other days hers has options in the camera that mine dont. I have not looked extensively to see what other options I might be missing but it looks like she has access to the other cameras while in video mode and portrait mode while I only have access to the standard one. We both have the latest update (installed may 29th)...
any ideas? Did I disable something that might be preventing me from seeing the other cameras while in these modes...

also... I thought there was a night mode patch? I dont see that on either of ours

Have you checked out the settings? Open camera. Settings. Scroll to Camera Modes. Click it. Should be like my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-022932_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20190619-022932_Camera.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 20

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
that still would not explain why I dont have access to the other cameras while in video mode or live focus and pro
Live focus doesn't allow for zooming ...let alone multiple cameras. Pro mode doesn't allow wide angle and the tele is limited to certain conditions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay