S10e negatives?

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
May I assume your "Oh goodie" is sarcastic? I bought the S10e because of its "flat" screen. Was surprised to see that it wasn't totally flat, so the screen protector can't go all the way to the sides and collects dirt around it. I wouldn't mind a slighter wider phone, but not taller...and am looking forward to optical zoom.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
May I assume your "Oh goodie" is sarcastic? I bought the S10e because of its "flat" screen. Was surprised to see that it wasn't totally flat, so the screen protector can't go all the way to the sides and collects dirt around it. I wouldn't mind a slighter wider phone, but not taller...and am looking forward to optical zoom.

Yes it was sarcastic lol Hmm.. not completely flat? I really wish Samsung would return to flat devices. Either that or make an edge version and flat screen phone like they did with the S7. I hate the curved screen. Makes it impossible to get a good case for the phone with complete protection. I used to use Spigen for my galaxy S5 and loved it. Can't do that anymore. I usually use Unicorn Beetle SUPcase pro cases, but still.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I love my Speck case(s). Original one was black, but I couldn't find my phone where I laid it down because there was no contrasting color showing.

Would up buying this Speck Candyshell gripSpeck Case.jpg one, which was $14, vs. the $40 I paid for the black one! It's just a good and easier to see.

Agree with you about hating the curved edges. It's amazing how they've inflicted them on Samsung devotees.

Last edited:

Ethynil

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
The two deficiencies that immediately come to mind after acquiring two S10e's for business / family use are:

• absence of a flashing notification LED
  • inability to reprogram the Bixby button