S2-3G Verizon Update R730VVRU1BPC1

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like we got the notification indicator too and display timeout. There's more here than was listed.

We got the new classic watch faces too. This looks like it has a lot of recent stuff.

Last edited:

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
My notification icon stays on now after looking at the msg on the phone. Have to look at it on the watch for it to go away. Won't stay connected to the phone anymore either. Haven't had one issue with my s2 til this Verizon update.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
My notification icon stays on now after looking at the msg on the phone. Have to look at it on the watch for it to go away. Won't stay connected to the phone anymore either. Haven't had one issue with my s2 til this Verizon update.
There should be a setting for that under Notifications in your Gear Manager app.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I felt like my battery life after this update was far worse than before. Going through settings today I realized that the update had turned on the "always listen" mode for S-voice (where it listens for "hi gear" all the time). I turned that off and I hope that will reduce the battery drain I was experiencing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene