S20 FE Dual Sim Tray-SD card?

gloamin

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I had to ditch my S10 and will be getting the S20FE (SM-G780G/DSl 128Gig) with dual sim tray. I've researched this model and some reviewers say the 2nd sim slot can be used by a card and others say no. I'd like to know if this is possible or not before I receive the phone. The seller shows it to be: Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) Internal 128GB 6GB RAM.

Thanks for any replies; you all helped me when the S10 died and I'm hoping that you can help me with this. :)

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
microSDXC = A memory card . The sim try holds one sim card and you can put a memory card in if you want . If the phone is a duel sim it will have a sim card in the tray and one electronic sim built into the phone.

gloamin

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
microSDXC = A memory card . The sim try holds one sim card and you can put a memory card in if you want . If the phone is a duel sim it will have a sim card in the tray and one electronic sim built into the phone.

Yes, I understand that microSDXC is a memory card but in the phone settings, it identifies as SIM 1 and SIM2, which makes me wonder if I can insert a SD in the 2nd SIM slot. Of course, nothing tells me (instructions) whether it is possible or not. According to the specs, it says yes; according to the phone itself, I have no idea.

I'm relatively tech savy but this one has me stumped. Thanks!