S20 plus screenshot will not save

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So the past couple weeks my S20 plus has not been saving screenshots. It will flash like it's taking one then as soon as you try to do anything on the toolbar with it, save, edit, share etc it just disappears and there is no screenshot saved. I turned off the toolbar and it still flashes like it's taking one but never saves anything. Turned off the palm swipe (never use it anyway, all it does is trigger the back gesture for me) and still nothing. Anybody ever experienced this or have an idea how to fix it? I never thought I'd need it this much but it turns out I apparently use it a lot. Thanks in advance.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
No, nothing
Figured it out. I put a .nomedia file in my screenshot folder. That wouldn't let it work.

So how do I keep Google photos from backing up screenshots? I surely don't need most of them backed up with my pictures.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Figured it out. I put a .nomedia file in my screenshot folder. That wouldn't let it work.

So how do I keep Google photos from backing up screenshots? I surely don't need most of them backed up with my pictures.
You would have to turn off back up and sync in Google p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante