S20 Ultra to Note 20 Ultra upgrade worth it ?

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Verizon has a good deal from Best Buy for black Friday, on the N20U. I have the s20 ultra, Verizon as well, but I'm wondering if any of y'all made that switch and what's your opinion. Mainly concerned about the camera and phone quality compared to the S20U, which only thing I don't like much is the camera but everything else is flawless, especially the battery life. Would you say its worth it or just wait for the S21/S30.

carlitobahsoun

Jun 8, 2019
Visit site
Verizon has a good deal from Best Buy for black Friday, on the N20U. I have the s20 ultra, Verizon as well, but I'm wondering if any of y'all made that switch and what's your opinion. Mainly concerned about the camera and phone quality compared to the S20U, which only thing I don't like much is the camera but everything else is flawless, especially the battery life. Would you say its worth it or just wait for the S21/S30.
my opinion , as i have s20 ultra , will wait s21 ultra .

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I didn't make the switch as I have both.
Camera quality is similar, however the autofocus is snappier. Phone quality difference is not perceivable as far as I can tell. Battery is a toss up. It's smaller but the adaptive refresher rate makes up for some of that. If you don't need or want the Spen it probably makes sense to wait for the next S series. I do also like the Note's slightly larger screen and the look and feel of the phone.

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If you are on Verizon and have an upgrade line, costco has a fantastic deal on the note 20u. 830 after instant savings on payment plan but can be paid off plus tax and 40 activation.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Camera issues completely improved and better performance.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I did the same upgrade. This was the shortest timelines upgrading devices for me ever. In got the s20u on launch and same for the N20U. I never ever thought that I would get so much use from the SPen and all the features it brings with it. You can actually do alot more with the N20U. The N20U comparably is a bit lighter in weight,noticed this right away.
In Canada the usb C AKG headset is NOT included and Samsung Canada doesn't offer the free offer like the USA.Hiwever it did come with an OEM screen protector installed.
I really liked the S20U but with the features that come along with the SPen and the N20U, it was the best upgrade.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Even the form factor of the N20U makes it worth it over the S20U in my opinion, besides all the other reasons of course :)

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I used the S20U and got on launch week. Since the camera was the biggest disappointment.I switched to the Note 20Ultra and no looking back.
I did the same upgrade. This was the shortest timelines upgrading devices for me ever. In got the s20u on launch and same for the N20U. I never ever thought that I would get so much use from the SPen and all the features it brings with it. You can actually do alot more with the N20U. The N20U comparably is a bit lighter in weight,noticed this right away.
In Canada the usb C AKG headset is NOT included and Samsung Canada doesn't offer the free offer like the USA.Hiwever it did come with an OEM screen protector installed.
I really liked the S20U but with the features that come along with the SPen and the N20U, it was the best upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech