S21 camera????

allysisa

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I'm debating if to part exchange note 10 plus for either note 20 ultra or s21 ultra there was another but I'm not sure now I've a 12 pro max but like both Android and Apple so what is your opinion of the camera quality on the s21 ultra ????

My note 10 plus over exposes and my reds are so difference with over bright and sometimes my orange comes out all blown out X's

nitro115

Jan 13, 2022
Visit site
Hello!
I have an s21 Ultra, so I might be biased. It's an exceptional camera. I mean a phone with a camera. I've found the s21's colors to be awesome, not over saturated, or tinted. It handles color fringing really well, perhaps better than my SonyA7III. Hardly any purple and green outlines around branches, etc. The night mode is great as well, video stabilization is truly good too. Here is a Youtube video for the two phone's comparison and it's pretty accurate, I'd say. You'll have to decide which one you like more and what's important to you. I prefer the s21 Ultra over the SonyA7III for its weight and size. No more huge and heavy lenses! Oh yeah, the macro feature is truly amazing too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKD2WzAscW8
I hope these will help in making your decision.
Regards!