Question S21 VS Pixel 6 in 2023

Dido489

Dec 4, 2023
Visit site
I wanna buy a new phone, but I am on a budget and I saw that the Pixel 6 and S21 are for the same price in the used market and I was wondering which one I should get. I don't play games and I use relatively often my cameras. I will probably use it for at least 2 years

Solution
I wanna buy a new phone, but I am on a budget and I saw that the Pixel 6 and S21 are for the same price in the used market and I was wondering which one I should get. I don't play games and I use relatively often my cameras. I will probably use it for at least 2 years
S21. The Pixel 6 is kind of an awful phone.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
S21. The Pixel 6 is kind of an awful phone.

Solution

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Mediocre chip with a bad modem, lacklustre display and bad speakers.Probably the buggiest device I've ever used. It has a good camera, but that's all it's really got going for it in my opinion. Plus Google have shown they are not willing to bring new features to older devices, which I do not like.

Reactions: Dido489

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe