S23 Ultra reviews

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm pretty surprised at how fast people are jumping to put reviews out. Especially making photo comparison reviews, it's just odd to me, because I'm almost 100% positive they're not reviewing final-release software. I bet there will be a few if not at least one camera app update, if not on launch day, shortly after.

Still waiting on Flossys review, lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using AC Forums mobile app

Reactions: kevinpleasants

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
That's right - these are all review units sent out before the Unpacked event and they all try to get their vids out as soon as they can. This is where Flossy excels because he only does an unboxing, then he REAL review is with the unit his buys on his own so it comes later than most people's but at least it is actually production hardware and software.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That's right - these are all review units sent out before the Unpacked event and they all try to get their vids out as soon as they can. This is where Flossy excels because he only does an unboxing, then he REAL review is with the unit his buys on his own so it comes later than most people's but at least it is actually production hardware and software.
Yes we have to wait for that it's major major major major major major go. We will probably get an extra major and sniff test on the red color. Oh, don't forget it's to damn high. We will get it's not worth upgrading from the S22 as all yearly upgrades are that. We will get the dislikes such as no 3.5 Jack, no sd card, no charger, and no IR blaster. We pay top dollar for a phone and should get this.

I watch his reviews, but they all pretty much say the same thing every year.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Yes we have to wait for that it's major major major major major major go. We will probably get an extra major and sniff test on the red color. Oh, don't forget it's to damn high. We will get it's not worth upgrading from the S22 as all yearly upgrades are that. We will get the dislikes such as no 3.5 Jack, no sd card, no charger, and no IR blaster. We pay top dollar for a phone and should get this.

I can't ever remember getting 7 majors! That would be epic. Lol, don't forget about the White Shoes shout-out. Regardless of how repetitive his reviews can be, they are certainly entertaining.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I can't ever remember getting 7 majors! That would be epic. Lol, don't forget about the White Shoes shout-out. Regardless of how repetitive his reviews can be, they are certainly entertaining.

Floss is a legend! You should see his Instagram posts....he is usually at a high end steak house with "Galactus" on the table..

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

"No headphone jack, that's just wack. #bars"

Reactions: Wilker 74

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I was being a little dramatic

But.... With the red one this year we could get 7 major go

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
MKB has put out a review of sorts of the important changes from the S22U to the S23U. He makes a real good point about the processor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhoTX0RRXPQ

I've read some comments in other reviews about how phone companies should stop making annual releases of the phones since the changes are so minor. I personally think that is a silly idea. It should be up to the consumer as to when they want to upgrade - so if Samsung wants to come up with an annual update, so be it. Everyone assumes that it's a minor update as if everyone has last year's model, which is obviously not the case. These phones are not intended to be an annual upgrade for most folks - especially the average user. But that doesn't mean you don't update the phone annually. Everyone has their own cycle on when they want to upgrade and an annual update more or less ensures that, rather than be forced to upgrade in 1 year or 3 years if on a 2 year release cycle.

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
MKB has put out a review of sorts of the important changes from the S22U to the S23U. He makes a real good point about the processor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhoTX0RRXPQ

I've read some comments in other reviews about how phone companies should stop making annual releases of the phones since the changes are so minor. I personally think that is a silly idea. It should be up to the consumer as to when they want to upgrade - so if Samsung wants to come up with an annual update, so be it. Everyone assumes that it's a minor update as if everyone has last year's model, which is obviously not the case. These phones are not intended to be an annual upgrade for most folks - especially the average user. But that doesn't mean you don't update the phone annually. Everyone has their own cycle on when they want to upgrade and an annual update more or less ensures that, rather than be forced to upgrade in 1 year or 3 years if on a 2 year release cycle.

I'm definitely due to update as I am on Android 9 and my last security update was January 2020. I want the latest tech not something that's 2 years old...

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Voice is only Korean lol

Haha when I saw your post, I went to my ZF4 and noticed an orange dot on Phone Settings and lo and behold, I never noticed this in there before. It sounded quite cool and then I realized I had to download the Korean pack because it's only in Korean (for now). LOL buzz kill until 2/17.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty surprised at how fast people are jumping to put reviews out. Especially making photo comparison reviews, it's just odd to me, because I'm almost 100% positive they're not reviewing final-release software. I bet there will be a few if not at least one camera app update, if not on launch day, shortly after.

Still waiting on Flossys review, lol

Yes, I'd like to know if the S23 Ultra passes the smell test....

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loveablesgv13