S24 Plus gets my money

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Both my wife and myself ordered the plus version. I don't use the camera gimmicks and she uses the spen pen for coloring only, I very seldom if ever use it so just made sense not to go with the ultra. Plus I prefer the rounded corners and not the square. Just my preference
While I agree with everything you say except...I like the square look! It's hard to find a phone/clone today that doesn't look like an iPhone. The Ultra does accomplish this for me. YMMV

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
While I agree with everything you say except...I like the square look! It's hard to find a phone/clone today that doesn't look like an iPhone. The Ultra does accomplish this for me. YMMV
I agree with the iPhone look. I don't like that part but I still like rounded corners, just maybe not so much the iPhone look a like part

Reactions: Stanley Kubrick

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the iPhone look. I don't like that part but I still like rounded corners, just maybe not so much the iPhone look a like part

For me “the iPhone look” is a positive.. ergonomically speaking. when the iPhone went with the flat sides it made holding the phone, especially the larger plus models easier and comfortable to hold, especially without a case. Every time I switched from my iPhone, I always end up missing the flat sides. And as a person who carries two phones, it’s gonna be great having two phones that are similar in shape.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
For me “the iPhone look” is a positive.. ergonomically speaking. when the iPhone went with the flat sides it made holding the phone, especially the larger plus models easier and comfortable to hold, especially without a case. Every time I switched from my iPhone, I always end up missing the flat sides. And as a person who carries two phones, it’s gonna be great having two phones that are similar in shape.
I'm just not a iPhone fan. At all

Reactions: Rose4uKY

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had the S22+ and I now have the S23U. I feel like the corners on the ultra keeps it from sliding out of my hands more. Especially in landscape.
Interesting take on the "sharp" corners that some complain about! They are useful! I'm just tired of the look-alike phones. At least the Ultra looks unique. Maybe aesthetics are not a good reason to purchase a tool, but cars are also tools and a large part of the car we choose is based on looks! Anyone denying this is a liar!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't pass up the $750 trade for my S23U. I don't use the S-pen, and not a huge photo person so the S24+ is the best choice for me.

Ordered purple 512gb on 1-18 from Samsung app. Now the tough part...WAITING! 🫤

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If you're in the United States all S24 models have the snapdragon 8 gen 3 processors.

I'm so on the fence of ordering the plus this year. I have the ultra ordered right now, but debating about cancelling it and going with the plus. If I remember right you got 2, that's almost $600 savings. That's a good chunk of change. There used to be a lot of differences between the plus and ultra, but not this year. I wonder if Samsung did this intentionally since apple iPhone took the number 1 spot for cell phone sales. Who knows
If you don't use the Spen it makes sense

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I use mine as a tooth pick
🫶
274061e0f423329893c719f87b3d1d1e.jpg