S3 7000 mAh battery!

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Bump, would like some feedback from anyone that has one of these. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to know. I already have a anker 4400 battery and would like to know if it's best to order the Seidio back door and Seidio Extended case to go with it or if I just should order this zerolemon 7000mAh Extended Battery which already comes with their own case. The price for ordering is more or less the same but would like some opinions from some one who tried them both.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I would also like to know. I already have a anker 4400 battery and would like to know if it's best to order the Seidio back door and Seidio Extended case to go with it or if I just should order this zerolemon 7000mAh Extended Battery which already comes with their own case. The price for ordering is more or less the same but would like some opinions from some one who tried them both.

How much bulk does your 4400mah battery add to the phone? And, how much of an improvement do you have in battery life? I am thinking about getting one if it doesn't have too much bulk and adds a reasonable amount of battery life.

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
How much bulk does your 4400mah battery add to the phone? And, how much of an improvement do you have in battery life? I am thinking about getting one if it doesn't have too much bulk and adds a reasonable amount of battery life.

I have read that the 7000mAh battery is the same bulk as the 4400mAh ones because it doesn't have a back cover, the case is what keeps it in place. Some have said that the 7000mAh will last 2-3 days but it's really based on the user usage.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It adds some bulk and weight but it's acceptable because you battery lasts 2times more. But the design of the phone is ruined and I am still searching for a decent case. The Hyperion HoneyComb TPU Case sucks, the best option in terms of quality and looks seems to be the Seidio active extended case but it demands that you also buy their back door so it's an expensive option and the laza RuggedFusion hybrid case seems to be cheaper but not so good quality.

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello, just wondering if there are any users here that have one of the two batteries listed and their opinion about them. For some reason, there are so little reviews for the Hyperion...

Hyperion: Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy SIII 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black HoneyComb Extended Battey TPU Case (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Sa

Zero lemon: Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

I used the Zerolemon battery you mentioned, I can recommend it:)
No reason there are so little reviews for Hyperion, it`s not very reliable for an intense use, probably for customers using their phones just for calls and browsing from time to time

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 2

irkenmodelgir

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I own the Hyperion one you posted (with Black case not white)

Added a bulk and weight to it that was expected for it, as for battery life for the first 4 months with some moderate usage i would have to charge it every 3-4 days, and from my work where i had poor signal I would have to charge it about every two days. I have had it for about 6-7 months now and the only real issue i could chalk up to it is that With the summer being so hot and recent changes at my job i would try to leave the phone in the car. but the battery has started to expand (seeing as when i would get to my phone left in my glovebox the phone would state that the battery was around 119 degrees) but during this time before i stopped using it (for the bloating reason) the battery woulden't hold a charge for as long as before, which again i can't really falt the company for as heat will do that to any battery.

I was looking at possably getting another of the same or maybe Ankers Amazon.com: Anker® 7200mAh Extended Battery Combo for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, AT&T I747, Verizon I535, T-Mobile T999, Sprint L710, U.S. Cellular R530 - TPU back cover included [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

As for the Lemon, something just threw me off with there name, but might still be good.

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
How much mv would a fully charged 7000 mah zerolemon battery show?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How much mv would a fully charged 7000 mah zerolemon battery show?
Um, not sure where you're seeing ANY data like that in the stock software. Are you using a 3rd party application? If so, please post the link to it.

A 3rd party application like Battery Monitor Widget http://market.android.com/details?id=ccc71.bmw might show the Voltage around 3800mV
e2egubag.jpg

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm using battery widget. I have noticed that when I charge the phone to 100%. I will unplug it and will immediately drop to 70% or 60%. I start to think that the battery was not fully charged and get stuck getting the stock battery readings.

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Since I have the Zerolemon 7000 mah in the phone shouldn't the capacity read as such?

Attachments

• 1407089360529.jpg
    1407089360529.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 16

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it SHOULD show the correct capacity (7000 mAh) - if it doesn't there may be something wrong with the app, in which case you should contact the developer (3c@3c71.com) or try a different app.

You may need to reset the battery calibration data, which should be done automatically but can be done manually using BatteryCalibration http://market.android.com/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration (but only if your phone is rooted). [If you want to root you can check out http://towelroot.com]

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it SHOULD show the correct capacity (7000 mAh) - if it doesn't there may be something wrong with the app, in which case you should contact the developer (3c@3c71.com) or try a different app.

You may need to reset the battery calibration data, which should be done automatically but can be done manually using BatteryCalibration http://market.android.com/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration (but only if your phone is rooted). [If you want to root you can check out http://towelroot.com]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman