S3 user manual

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen the usuer manual for this phone. I have googled it for days no luck and I also checked the samsung website and model # for that phone not on the list..

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
thank you looks like alot to learn wonder how much different it is coming from the droid x
as far as being user friendly

potenzad

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Zoandar

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking at this sch-i9300 manual too, which I believe is for the EU version, so GSM, right? While pre-ordering my S3 last night from Verizon, I noticed they refer to it as the sch-i535, which currently has only one download assoicated with it on Samsung's site. They have the Windows USB driver for it available. I wonder how many user operational differences there might be between the 9300 and 535?

potenzad

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking at this sch-i9300 manual too, which I believe is for the EU version, so GSM, right? While pre-ordering my S3 last night from Verizon, I noticed they refer to it as the sch-i535, which currently has only one download assoicated with it on Samsung's site. They have the Windows USB driver for it available. I wonder how many user operational differences there might be between the 9300 and 535?

There's also the Sprint version manual posted on Samsung's website.

jotie

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
There are delays in S III shipping in US. The following msg relates the availability of manuals to the shipping of devices. The S III manuals/guides files are now available on Samsung web site for T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint. Hard copies of the manuals are also available on e-bay. S III has a lot of new features. The T-Mobile manual is about 30% more than the similar manual for S II.
==================
ellisj a day ago
Samsung usually makes the devices and the User Manuals available at the same time. Samsung web site published the S III manuals for T-Mobile on 6/20/12, and for AT&T and Sprint on 6/21. Printed copies of the manuals also quickly become available on e-bay.
The unavailability of user manuals for Verizon and US Cellular seems to indicate further delay.
==================

Zoandar

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
"There's also the Sprint version manual posted on Samsung's website. "

Thanks. I'll look into that. Presumably not much different than what we will get for the Verizon version? Is Sprint GSM or CDMA?

Zoandar

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
There are delays in S III shipping in US. The following msg relates the availability of manuals to the shipping of devices. The S III manuals/guides files are now available on Samsung web site for T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint. Hard copies of the manuals are also available on e-bay. S III has a lot of new features. The T-Mobile manual is about 30% more than the similar manual for S II.
==================
ellisj a day ago
Samsung usually makes the devices and the User Manuals available at the same time. Samsung web site published the S III manuals for T-Mobile on 6/20/12, and for AT&T and Sprint on 6/21. Printed copies of the manuals also quickly become available on e-bay.
The unavailability of user manuals for Verizon and US Cellular seems to indicate further delay.
==================

Everyone loves delays! :p As I understand it the Verizon release of the S3 has been pushed back 3 times already. But they did the same thing with the LG Ally when it came out and I eventually got mine, so.........hurry up and wait. :)

Perhaps it would go more quickly if we offered up some sort of sacrifice to appease Putridapupillam, the god of Frivolalites, atop his Mount Cupertino throne. :)