S4 Black Edition - Back Cover

TomoJSnapey93

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can buy the S4 Black Edition leather style back cover to use on my regular S4?? Or is this not even possible? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
It should be possible because between the phones the hardware is the same. I don't know where you could buy it though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

TomoJSnapey93

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I have done a bit of searching and I've not found anything yet.. I doubt Samsung will produce any to sell standalone only produce them to issue out with the Black Edition model's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
No problem, I'm here to help with what I can. I would imagine there will be replacement ones eventually after the phone has been out for a while.

Also, wireless charging on the S4 requires a special battery cover. It is made by Samsung, but currently only offered in the glossy veriety. I would imagine they will come out with a wireless charging back plate for the black edition so those people aren't left out. I personally would rather have the faux leather back myself because I hate the regular one. It feels slimy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got the same one - awesome product. It really makes the phone much nicer to hold and look at. And they're pretty cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Trolled123

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
where did you get it for cheap? I see all of them are over 30 to 40 dollars which is a rip off. can you please send me a link onto where you bought yours? thanks

Marco_H

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
As far as I know they do produce standalone backcovers for the S4, since it's possible to buy them in stores. But I do not know whether the black edition is available too. I'm also willing to buy one but haven't found one yet.

Last edited:

delbrit

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Greetings from Dubai!

I've been going through this thread and I've just seen that you had posted about a leather back for Samsung s4.

Do you still sell them?

Or can you advise and since I'm in the UAE someone who will deliver?

Appreciate your help?

Thanks

Del

delbrit

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Greetings from Dubai!

I've been going through this thread and I've just seen that you had posted about a leather back for Samsung s4.

can you advise where you got it from?

Appreciate your help!!

Thanks

Del

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrshea