S4 or Note2?

Kilgore Trout

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I agree, Rushmore. My feeling is that the main reason you pick one phone over the other should be form factor. The Note is way to big for MY needs. The S4, on the other hand, is nearly ideal. I was worried that it would be to big, but it is still pocketable.

I have several buddies who have the Note. Primarily a work device for them and there are various reasons why the phablet format is ideal for them.

Pick the phone that is best for you. But, trying to point out limitations that are not there to justify a choice is a tad silly.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I had the Note 2. I had awful lag problems. I would receive phone calls and the phone would lock up for 2-3 minutes unless I pulled the battery. Serious lag when adjusting the volumes on the phone. I just ordered a G4 online and it should have everything I need. The only thing I used the SPen for was for hover scrolling, which I can now do with my finger on the G4. My handwriting did not work well on the Note 2 and I cannot draw either. So the Note 2 might be great for some, but not for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred