S6 not registered on network problem

pumaguerrero

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum so please be patient with me, thanks!

I have a problem with my samsung g. S6 and its that after been traveling abroad for 3 months, now that I'm back in the UK, my phone wont connect to the mobile network.

I searched in the internet for all the possible solutions to the not registered on network problem but none seems to work.

I bought my phone second hand on march, it was network locked and i unlocked it with the unlock pin from a trusted site on internet,it is not blacklisted and I rooted and installed tyranus rom in it. since then i have been using it for several months without a problem. On september i went travel to spain and the us, the phone worked fine, in the uk with giffgaff, spain with yoigo and at&t in the us.

But when I arrived to the UK a couple of days ago the problem stared.
I tryed all the possible solutions I can find in the net but nothing did works.

Any Ideas? Could it be a rom problem? Shall I try a difernt rom?

Thank you for your time and help!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, sorry -- you had only mentioned that you searched the internet, and didn't mention speaking directly with a carrier rep. What did the rep say about the issue? Did they only tell you to try it on another phone? What did they say when you told them the SIM works fine on another phone, but still doesn't work on yours? Can you ask them if they have to re-provision the phone, perhaps? (Although my understanding is that only CDMA phone need to be reprovisioned, not GSM.)

pumaguerrero

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your help, carrier said they can not help me more than send me another sim card. But I used in another unlocked phone, same model as mine, and it worked. They sugested to contact the last carrier, which is at&t in the us.
If you read my entire post at the end say i tryed all the possible solutions i have found in the internet which are the same everywhere and not many, seems people likes cut and paste.
Any new sugestions, shall i try a different rom?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital