S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I ordered at 8 am on launch day and it still does not show any ship date. Through this whole little glitch I have only seen "still processing " with no date. This is both on the full desktop website and the mobile site. Am I the only one?

Posted via the Android Central App

If you go to your confirmation email from Verizon, after the first paragraph there's a link to check your order status. Follow the link, and voila, you will find that date we have all been peeing all over ourselves about for the last day or so. lol. Hopefully it says 3-11 for you too!

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
This popped up when I went to read the terms. Different than the last time I went and signed up for a reminder on launch day.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

You want to see something interesting? Go to that promotions page and choose a different provider. The e-mail reminder signup page only shows a picture of the free VR. Now pick Verizon as the provider and select the "store" radio button. Again, only the free VR shows on the e-mail reminder page. Now go back, pick Verizon again, only this time select "VerizonWireless." The e-mail reminder page now displays the free VR and the free S2.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You want to see something interesting? Go to that promotions page and choose a different provider. The e-mail reminder signup page only shows a picture of the free VR. Now pick Verizon as the provider and select the "store" radio button. Again, only the free VR shows on the e-mail reminder page. Now go back, pick Verizon again, only this time select "VerizonWireless." The e-mail reminder page now displays the free VR and the free S2.

Yep. Fingers crossed. In all honesty, I could probably live without both and just pickup a Fit Bit as they have been regularly on sale at Best Buy since the fitness part is what I care about.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 8 am on launch day and it still does not show any ship date. Through this whole little glitch I have only seen "still processing " with no date. This is both on the full desktop website and the mobile site. Am I the only one?

Posted via the Android Central App
That's normal, if I log in and check through orders, it says this. If I click look through email, it's days ship by 3/11.

I ordered at 915am on launch day, you'll be fine.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Both colors are sharp I'm their own way. Black has a stealthy look to it and silver has more of a stand out of the crowd look.

My problem with the black is fingerprints.

I played with all three at the Best Buy and found quite the opposite. The silver and gold showed the most finger prints and the top and bottom shiny bezels were particularly covered in smudge and had a disconcerting refection that the black one didn't. To each his own I guess . . .

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It's actually very minimal. It says Verizon with the tiny check mark. Much better than before.

Come on... It's huge lettering.. Frankly I don't even like the big "Samsung" name on front and back, but I get why. I'll probably just cover the back with a skin of one sort or the other anyway.

I wish Samsung did the freebies like LG did. Anyone who bought a phone from any legit source was able to get the free batteries and leather backs even well after the promo ended.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Is it mostly women that are loving the silver edge or are there a few men that also love the silver edge?

My husband looked at them and was immediately enamoured of the silver and ordered it, he never ever considered the black. Of course he's 6'5" so the likelihood of anyone teasing him about his phone color choice seems slim haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d