S8 / S8+ First Impressions Thread

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I hear and get what you're saying. Keep in mind that Android was never advertised to be intuitive, at least I've never read that anywhere. If you read that, I believe the article was misleading it's readers.

I adopted Android a couple of years ago after the BB10 OS bit the dust, and for me I find it to be a very decent platform for my day-to-day business needs. Again that's just me... To each there own, I think IOS is ideally suited to those who like things a little more polished and structured, whereas Android is ideally suited to those who like things fluidic and customizable.

Hard to believe that in this day and age that we're now basically left to choose between 2 mobile operating systems. Overall I've truly have grown to love my S8+, simply wish the front screen was flat and not curved. Again this is my preference.
Same here: I absolutely love my S8+, just wish it had a flat screen.

waargen

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
I got the 8+ some months ago. I like all most everything about it, there is just one item that irritates me, the niggling pinecode punching everytime I want to operate the phone. Does any one know if I can deactivate the pin permanently?

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I too wish it had a flat screen, my sausage fingers don't dance well with the edges. I keep trying but it tedious.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards