S9 Plus Call drop out

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone is having issues where in a call it just disconnects you? it's not auto switching between bands or anything like that. This doesn't do it on every call, but has done it enough to become a problem, on a happier note i had the phone replaced this morning, so we will see if the problem happens again.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I believe that's a known problem, and that Samsung is preparing an update. How long it takes to reach our phones is anyone's guess, though.

nof8butwhatwemake

May 16, 2018
Visit site
hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone is having issues where in a call it just disconnects you? it's not auto switching between bands or anything like that. This doesn't do it on every call, but has done it enough to become a problem, on a happier note i had the phone replaced this morning, so we will see if the problem happens again.

Hopefully they also gave you a new SIM card as well, just in case.

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
ah i have read a few different things, but didn't realise its a known issue, on a plus side i have ended up with two s9 pluses for the price of one so can't complain to much

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
the sim card is only about 12 months old, if the problem does continue i will replace the sim as well just incase, thanks