-Nova launcher

-Icon pack 10

-BB10 wallpaper

-Samsung 3 bar navigation

Last edited:

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I never owned a blackberry so I don't have the crazy fanboy attitude.
saying that, I like the looks.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
How easy was it to apply the skin?
Took a few minutes.

I didn't follow the instructions completely but aligning it correctly is the first important step.

Then once it was perfectly centered, I focused on using a hairdryer for the sides and corners so they stick reliably. And after that I threw the case on it so that it would keep constant pressure on all sides/corners.

Unlike screen protectors, you do get a few more tries with a skin like this if it's not perfect the first time around.

And if tiny specks of dust find their way under it, it's not a big deal.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think size has a lot to do with it also.
I have a Pixel 3a with a thin rubber case on it. It fits in my hand perfectly so I have had no trouble holding it. Some of these huge phones I can see being more difficult.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think size has a lot to do with it also.
I have a Pixel 3a with a thin rubber case on it. It fits in my hand perfectly so I have had no trouble holding it. Some of these huge phones I can see being more difficult.

I too like smaller phones that I can wield easily in my hand. Or phones that have a smaller footprint.

Kindvdwind

Jun 10, 2020
Visit site
Absolutely! The Priv had been unbeatable! I am - & will always be a fan of the dedicated keyboard. Apart from which, the double keyboard had been absolutely brilliant for someone forced to bilinguality. As one could set the one to assist with spell-checking; whilst leaving the other free of bothering you (trying to force an English spell-check on your mother tongue).

Sigewif

Trusted Member
Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely! The Priv had been unbeatable! I am - & will always be a fan of the dedicated keyboard. Apart from which, the double keyboard had been absolutely brilliant for someone forced to bilinguality. As one could set the one to assist with spell-checking; whilst leaving the other free of bothering you (trying to force an English spell-check on your mother tongue).
The Priv was a great device, and I loved the pkb. If it had not had the poor processer that caused it to easily get warm, it would have done much better. I still have mine and sometimes use it on Wi-Fi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox