Question Samsung A305FN Gmail Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufiqcavadov

May 25, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone. My neighbor brought me her Samsung A305FN phone. She doesn't remember her Gmail address to enter after the factory reset. She needs to bypass the screen that asks for the email address. How can she do that?

I hope I explained my thoughts correctly. I am really so sorry for my English.

rufiqcavadov

May 25, 2024
Visit site
We don't discuss bypassing factory reset protection. This is there to prevent lost or stolen phones from being easily reset.
She will just have to try and remember her email address and password. In the the future, tell her to write these down and keep in a safe place.
Unfortunately, she can't remember. I know. Maybe you don't trust me but it is a reality.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's not a matter of trust -- it's a matter of security. Users need to remember the passwords they create. If it were easy to bypass a password, it wouldn't be very secure. What your neighbor is encountering is Factory Reset Protection, which is there to prevent a thief from stealing a phone and doing a simple factory reset to make it their own.

Closing this thread since, as correctly stated above, we don't allow discussions about trying to bypass security. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.