Samsung A50 not working and unable to do a factory reset

fmoreira1978

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have a friend's Samsung A50 that isn't working:
Pressing the Power button doesn't do anything. Any combination of this button with the volume buttons doesn't work either.

If I connect the USB cable to the PC and press Power/Vol+, I get stuck on the Samsung logo forever.

With Vol+/Vol- and connecting to the PC, I can access the Download menu but Odin doesn't recognize it (I think it's because the OEM is locked and since I can't access the developer menu, I can't unlock it).

I can't access the recovery with any key combination.

Is there any way to acess recovery and do a reset?

fmoreira1978

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, I really appreciate it because I'm having difficulties alone...

I installed Odin and Frija!

On Frija, Auto Mode do not work... and in manual Mode:
Model: SM 50?
CSC and IMEI how can i check it without access to phone?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you, I really appreciate it because I'm having difficulties alone...

I installed Odin and Frija!

On Frija, Auto Mode do not work... and in manual Mode:
Model: SM 50?
CSC and IMEI how can i check it without access to phone?
You have the phone connected with cable to the computer? In Auto mode it should detect your device

fmoreira1978

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
So, should Frija recognize device in download mode, or only with device turn on?

I have another samsung (a20e, and also with some problems, but i will try fix it later), if i connect a20e on download mode Frija do not recognize it. If i connect a20e turned on, Frija recognize him in auto mode...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So, should Frija recognize device in download mode, or only with device turn on?

I have another samsung (a20e, and also with some problems, but i will try fix it later), if i connect a20e on download mode Frija do not recognize it. If i connect a20e turned on, Frija recognize him in auto mode...
Good question it should I think when it's on , I haven't tried download mode to see if Frija seen it

Reactions: fmoreira1978

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabelle89