Hi, My back up is still failing.
Message rads Failed to back up data
A server error has occurred.
When I try to back up in Samsung cloud by clicking on the back up now
All icons say backup failed.

ninjaspanner

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Spoke to Samsung support yesterday three times about this, and a guy in a shop the day before, all with the same advice "wait a bit and try again", but the last girl I spoke to said that the issue was with the cloud, that they all knew about it and the fix will be with the next os update for the device. No date for release and the sync issues will remain until you manually install and apply the sync. Hope this helps, it's still a rubbish outcome but hopefully only a week or two more to wait.

ninjaspanner

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
@macy72 Right, just checked your profile and you are uk, whats the score for me I wonder. My issue is with a phone, ex vodaphone but working fine on 3 sim, ah well, only a week (in my dreams) till my phone that usually works fine comes back from the menders.

Last edited:

PavDhillon

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
@macy72 Right, just checked your profile and you are uk, whats the score for me I wonder. My issue is with a phone, ex vodaphone but working fine on 3 sim, ah well, only a week (in my dreams) till my phone that usually works fine comes back from the menders.

Just tried the apk link and it works! Also did a smart switch backup on the computer. Now I just need to solve the grey lines across the screen issue! Really disappointed with samsung and the service!

yennr

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I found the solution to error 305 that works for me! What I did:

1) Open Galaxy Apps>Samsung Cloud and update to the latest version.

2) On your phone, go to Settings> Cloud and accounts> Accounts> Samsung account> Profile, and sign in.

3) Go to Settings> Cloud and accounts> Samsung Cloud and start syncing; it should work now!

Hope this works for you guys as well!! :D

Kat L

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Im having this issue but with my S6... it failed to back up all my photos. Im pissed. Somehow im hoping that there's a way to get it all back somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001