Samsung Cloud

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why you don't have it. My unlocked Samsung devices have it on Verizon
Yeah it's on the unlocked ones. My unlocked Fold 4 had it. That's why I was surprised the Verizon version didn't have it and then I remembered that they gave been doing this since the note 7. I'm switching back to my Fold 4 tomorrow. I can't do Verizon anymore.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's on the unlocked ones. My unlocked Fold 4 had it. That's why I was surprised the Verizon version didn't have it and then I remembered that they gave been doing this since the note 7. I'm switching back to my Fold 4 tomorrow. I can't do Verizon anymore.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

Yeah....I misread your original post because you mentioned unlocked for the Fold

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
What good are those cloud services when they can get discontinued on the whim, some carriers blocking certain ones, and filesize limits, etc. Pointless IMO. I have 22TB of storage on my PC, I'll just backup whatever I want, whenever I want to my PC, and much faster.
Apple, Google, Microsoft aren't discounting their cloud services anytime soon. Samsung I don't know and don't care, but in general it's not good to put all your eggs in one basket. Whether it's back up only on your PC, or any particular cloud service etc. Personally my go to is Google but I also back up with Microsoft, Apple and Amazon for all photos/videos. So if Google shuts down I'm just going to make one of other services as my primary.

For me personally, I use cloud services for ease of use, convenience and ability to access my stuff on any device/platform. And network connection or cost of cloud service doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the app on my unlocked S23 Ultra on Verizon. However, when I try to turn on photo sync, it gives a server side error when I try to sign in to my Microsoft account. It appears that everything else is working.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar