Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Congrats to all the folks with some action today; whether it was actually received or getting tracking updates! I haven't even touched my spen yet. He's still not set up EXACTLY right so there's no need for me to delve deeper when I haven't even mastered the home screens set up. This is an amazing device and I'm so happy with it. Something about new tech. Hello Tab S6. I'm coming for you. 😁👀

PS... My assistant is an Apple guy. He's impressed with the screen clarity (I use it on WQHD) and the camera. He said Miss Trina you got yourself something nice right there. Wait till I finally whip out my pen and it's extra bag of tricks. They ain't ready for the Samsung Knights ✒️😉

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I woke up to shipping information. I was hoping I'd at least get it Saturday, but it will be Monday ( a day I have to work) and also a signature is required.9 times out of 10 I won't take my work nap until I have the item in my hand and hopefully it will come early enough to take a small nap before I have to get ready for work.

I did look into the option to have Walgreens hold it, but the Walgreens that's close to my house does not come up as one of the holding locations and they are showing some that are miles and miles away. So that's out.

I'll just work with Monday and hope for the best. At least it finally shipped.

I called FedEx today and the rep created a signature release for me, directing the driver to leave the box on the front porch. She said this was preferable to me leaving a signed waiver on the front door that the driver isn't under any obligation to honor, more less read.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
After being on the phone for hours and getting no where finally broke down left work 2 hrs then waiting for 30 minutes for the driver to get back I'm finally the owner of an aura glow note. Also ran into another person coming to pick up their note. Unfortunately they're still there as FedEx can't locate their package. Smh they're the worst.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I called FedEx today and the rep created a signature release for me, directing the driver to leave the box on the front porch. She said this was preferable to me leaving a signed waiver on the front door that the driver isn't under any obligation to honor, more less read.

how did you get them to create a signature release?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
After being on the phone for hours and getting no where finally broke down left work 2 hrs then waiting for 30 minutes for the driver to get back I'm finally the owner of an aura glow note. Also ran into another person coming to pick up their note. Unfortunately they're still there as FedEx can't locate their package. Smh they're the worst.

It's worth it. You'll see 😉

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I've been mad indecisive about the phone colors. I had originally ordered the Aura Glow on August 15th. It was slated to be shipped in September. I looked at it at Best Buy and it just didn't look like what I'd seen online. So, yesterday I cancelled and got a Black one. Then today I saw more pics from those of y'all who have received yours and thought maybe it was just bad lighting in both places that made the Glow seem lackluster.

I decided to go back and cancel the black one and order the Glow again, but the cancel button was already gone. Matter of fact they've already shipped it. Fedex says it's due Monday, but the phone is literally 2 hours away from me right now so I'm thinking, if they really want to, they can get to me by tomorrow.

I still went ahead and ordered the glow. Right now I'm thinking about the refusing the black and waiting for the Glow. But I don't know...a phone in hand might be worth more than two in the bush. Decisions decisions

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'll call them tomorrow and see if I can get that.

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I never buy a color always black because I always put a case on and no one ever see the back of the phone.

If I like the color of the phone I go for a clear case. I have even gone case-less once. That was my canary yellow Windows Phone. What a beaut that was.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have what I feel as a real stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Is Samsung anal about returning the trade in in the same Box that you received it in because this Box is a bit on a large size because all my accessories?

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I have what I feel as a real stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Is Samsung anal about returning it in the same Box that you received it in because this Box is a bit on a large size because all my accessories?

As long as it is returned it doesn't matter what box you use. I've done it before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere