Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Verizon wants me to update the phone I am using on their site, anyone ever come across this, I am on the Unlocked N10+

Moonliterider

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
For anyone who's curious about what kind of headphone the Note 10 needs. It has to be the type that has a DAC built into the dongle. If you get a simple adapter that just changes the connector it won't work.

Yep,I went ahead and ordered the Samsung dongle, because I have some really nice Bose acoustic earbuds that are wired. Glad I didn't just randomly order one off Amazon now!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I prefer the print scanner on the lock screen but haven't figured how to get it there
As far as I know leaving AoD set to always on does this.
Could you drop off at Walgreens and they would scan it in ?
Or are they only good for pickups
I'm not sure , never did it that way . The instructions didn't say that , so I would follow retuning it to FedEx center.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Verizon wants me to update the phone I am using on their site, anyone ever come across this, I am on the Unlocked N10+
No. I just popped in my sim in the and it's working fine. Although on the website it doesn't show what type of phone I'm using.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Fedex finally updated my phone is on truck to be delivered to Walgreens today by 8pm
But I got a email Samsung sayi g congrats on new phone and track g to send I my trade in by Sept 7th. Haha

eyedoc2020

May 1, 2017
Visit site
Received and email late last night from Samsung. Basically stating they had some issues with their shipping carrier and my phone which was ordered early Aug 8th is delayed until Monday. They gave me a $25 credit to use on their website for the inconvenience.

No big deal. It is just a phone and I can make it through the weekend with no issues.

Hope everyone else is having better luck than myself.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Any USB C to 3.5mm adapter should work just fine. I have the Razer and Pixel USB C to 3.5mm adapter, tested now and both of them worked without any issues.
Can you perchance link the exact ones you are using? One poster said the ones he bought didn't work.

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I think it was the answers to my survey that they emailed me this morning that caused this.

Wow, I've not received any communication from Samsung and have been unable to get through to any customer service people via chat or phone. Their CS must be getting hammered with inquiries. I'm typing this post on my S10+ while waiting to get through to a person on chat.

I just want to know when my phone really will get here. It's crazy if my status page says 9/4 but it shows up unannounced some random day before and I am not able to sign for it.

This is not my first order that's been marred by poor communication and service. I love their phones and deals but may give up on them after this.

Thanks for answering my question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky